Friday, February 1, 2008

What should I do with my Old Car?

Alright so it seems everyone has a different idea as to what i should do with my old car.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with my car it is a beautiful 1989 Plymouth Reliant K. This beast has kept me on the road for three years with very few problems, survived two accidents and not a thing had to be repaired. Not bad for a free car huh.

So a couple of people want me to take it to a demolishion derby, others want me to do fun things with the car. I will leave it up to you to help me figure out what to do with my old ride.

MJ wants me to turn it into a Redneck Roller Coaster. Video Below:





So comment, send me messages, call my phone, email me. Operators will be standing by. I will post the best ideas on this blog.

And maybe you will be the winner.

5 comments:

Gtown Monkey said...

I know some derby ppl if you go that route

Paul Losada said...

Film it being blown up, and then sell the film as stock footage. I linked up your blog on mine at http://2lightersaday.blogspot.com so you should do the same!

Laurence Modithre said...

Contact a Hollywood production company, preferably Jerry Bruckheimer. Sell your car to them and have it blown up in the next Michael Bay movie, preferably Bad Boys 3. If you fail to get Mr. Bay, the demolition derby is the next best thing. Make the car's exit grand and memorable. Hahaha.

Earlene Harps said...

That was hilarious! I hope you don’t do that with your car. Joking aside, you can still salvage your old car and sell some of its useful part. Aftermarkets for car parts have never been as popular as they are nowadays, especially with car dealers. Also, average consumers, car lots, and repair shops are always on the lookout for inexpensive and viable car parts.

Junior Perrera said...

That’s a spectacular stunt! Those people are very lucky to have gotten the chance to experience that kind of ride! By the way, the best thing you can do to your car is to either sell it or just donate it - that is, if you’re feeling charitable.

-Junior Perrera