Sunday, April 20, 2008

Laser Focus World

So as you know I read alot of magazines well I just found my new favorite magazine.

It is called LASER Focus World : International Resource for Technology and Applications in the Global Photonics Industry.

I think every one who like lasers or just cool shit shoulds order this magazine. I am pretty sure that it is a free business magazine.



This artical is pretty cool it is about

"Researchers at the University of Washington (Seattle, WA) have successfully embedded optoelectronic devices into a biocompatible contact lens. This achievement is a significant step toward enabling virtual head-up displays within the human eye, delivering visual aids to help vision-impaired individuals, or for incorporating biosensors directly on the surface of the eye, among many other possible applications."

Click Here To Read It

This is Star Trek people. Geordi La Forge

No comments: