Friday, February 27, 2009

New to Me Vol.1.


So I have deceided to create a weekly CD comp for everyones listening pleasure. Here is my first attempt I hope you enjoy.

Here is what is on this comp., I will be using send share to transfer the files digitally. So just click on the zipfile on the bottom of the page.

Also if you print out the photo i posted, you can turn it into an envelope. Sorry it is a little messy this week, it will be better next week.

Here you go.



WALE - Mixtape About Nothing






The Kramer
The Cliche Lil Wayne Feature
Bmore Club Slam



Soulwax - Part of the Weekend Never Dies





Move My Body
E-Talking
Washing Up



Garage a Trois - Emphasizer





Plena for My Grundle
Interpretive Ape Dance
Gat Swamba



Dan Deacon - Bromst





Red F
Baltihorse
Get Older



Bad Brains - Build a Nation






Expand Your Soul
Universal Peace
Peace Be Unto Thee



Hallucinogen - Lone Deranger





Synthesizzler
Shakey Shaker
Deranger



Esoteric - New Dope





Get Dumb
Eso Ain't Shit
Play Dumb



Stereo MC's - Double Bubble





Joy
Get On It
Karaoke





http://www.sendspace.com/file/zepqye

No comments: